Сторінки

пʼятниця, 16 травня 2014 р.

Sasha finds new ideas for dirty dishes

Sasha finds new ideas for dirty dishes

 I very rarely wash dishes because, fortunately, I have and dishwasher, and a girl , and maid . And when falls the chance , I do it with pleasure. If I need new ideas ( for example , come up with a new column ) , I go to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

This is actually a great deal of fun if wash it infrequently - shared Sasha Skichko . - I always wash the dishes with his hands, but without the mustard. Today we have different chemical facilities. Well we like in the Stone Age Live ! Maybe even go to the river to wash the plates ?

Throughout should be common sense. Well, when it comes to the relationship between a man and a woman, no matter who does the dishes . Everyone needs to perform its function in the family, and every family is completely different. If a person is given , let it wash dishes - said Thank straw . On his enchanting beats plates Musienko Allen said: - Today me was this the first time. And this experience I really liked. When I broke with all the force of these plates, I was even easier to breathe .

This gives a relaxation really relieves stress. By this time in stressful situations, I could very easily , for example, go driving, or stomp your feet so that the heels broke . I am an emotional person , so every kind of happened.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар